Wellington 2019: All Blacks vs South Africa
26th July - 28th July 2019
Your Wellington rugby weekend will begin on Friday where we kick things off with watching the All Blacks captain run. Catch the boy's finish their final preparations before the game. Following that, enjoy an exclusive tour of Westpac Stadium. Get a rare insight into where the players relax pre game and have a peek at the pitch through the players tunnel with this behind the scenes experience. Following this, we will settle an awesome night of entertainment including guest speakers at the stadium. Take this chance to mix and mingle with other rugby fans and talk a bit of code before the big game.
Saturday is the big dance. Spend the day at your leisure checking out Wellington city, before joining other All Blacks fans to walk along the waterfront to the stadium. If you want to keep the party going once the match is over then we recommend walking back and stopping at one of the many bars and restaurants in Courtenay Place. You will then have a lazy Sunday morning and hotel breakfast before heading home.
Price from: $995.00 per person based on twin share
- 2 nights of 4-star accommodation Rydges Wellington (In: Friday 26th July Out: Sunday 28th July)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Captains run- starting at 2:00pm
- Stadium Tour- following the captains run
- All Blacks Tours Eve of Test Function - starting at 6:00pm
- Official Match tickets to All Blacks vs. South Africa at Westpac stadium
- All Blacks Tours merchandise
PACKAGES ON SALE NOW!!
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Holland Clarke and Beatson!
Call us on +64 3 963 7000, or email us below: