Auckland Double Header 2019
16th - 18th August 2019
Arrive in Auckland on Friday night to kick off your rugby weekend. Take this opportunity to catch up with friends and family or relax before of full day of action tomorrow.
Saturday is the big day. Start the game day build up with an All Blacks Tours breakfast function. Sit back and relax as you listen to special guests share a few stories and give their predictions on the game, all while enjoying food and drink. Following this, jump on a complimentary transfer to Eden Park to re-live some of the greatest sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour. Once complete we will drop you back at the hotel where you have the afternoon at leisure.
Once game time rolls around we will provide transfer options allowing you to either get to Eden Park early to watch the Black Ferns or depart a little later on for the All Blacks. Once the game has finished hop back on the bus for a return transfer to your hotel, or if you want to keep the party going then we recommend heading to Kingsland, plenty of restaurants and bars to enjoy post-match. You will then have a lazy Sunday morning and hotel breakfast before heading home.
Prices from: $995.00 per person based on twin share
- 2 nights of 4-star accommodation Grand Millennium, Auckland (In: Friday 16th August Out: Sunday 18th August)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- All Blacks Tours Game Day Breakfast Event
- Stadium Tour – Saturday 17th August at 10am
- Official Match ticket to the Auckland Double Header (All Blacks vs Australia & Black Ferns vs Australia)
- Game day return transfers
- All Blacks Tours merchandise
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Holland Clarke and Beatson!
Call us on +64 3 963 7000, or email us below: